German test: There are many reasons to take an exam in German:
- CEFR: You are a lawyer and you want to prepare the exam during your stage. They expect the European Language Level B1/ B2:
B2: Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party
Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- You speak German – it is an asset to have your level in your cv!
- You would like to pass the Concours fonction publique
Of course you are very busy. You’d need a focussed preparation for your German test which is integrated in your workday. It has to be efficient: you have no time to waste. I would suggest to meet for a first time to check your level and to discuss what you need to improve.
- What kind of exam are you going to take?
- What is your level in German?
- What kind of course did you take so far?
- what are your availabilities?
Like to do a little test? Please answer the following question:
Warum ist Luxemburg der beste Platz an dem man leben kann?
– I’ll send you the correction back!