I am an independent teacher in Lux since 2008 – I am travelling all the way through Luxembourg, from Niederanven to Esch, from Bettemburg to Bridel and of course in Kirchberg and Cloche d’Or.
I have worked for different formation institutes like inlingua, global lt and Zarabina before I started my own business.
In recent years, I have been able to gain experience in many different companies and with many indivdual students: business people, lawyers, engineers, auditors, construction people, civil servants, policemen, … and also in all matters related to the courses: scheduling, flexibility – especially in companies!
- several lawyers have passed the (old) CCDL with my help.
- Candidates for the Concours fonction publique have successfully prepared for the German part of the exam.
- Product managers and other employees of international companies do their German email correspondence, now without the help of their German colleagues
- They also go to the phone even if they see “+ 49” in the display
- For many of my customers, German has simply become a new hobby
I studied history and slavistik in Trier and received my doctorat in history on a subject about „political theory of the German enlightenment“. My thesis is about the formation of modern German language in the 18th century. Want to read? Abstract These ancient times have more to do with our present than we think!
After my graduation, I worked for an insurance company before I finally realized an old dream: to be a teacher.
This means for me, I am looking forward to my students and my work with them every day, I like to prepare my courses and to find new ways to present the German language in learnable units: off the records: Indeed, German is not so easy – but: pssst!
In my blog, I describe my everyday life in Luxembourg. You can see how I do my courses, and you can practice your reading competence if you have a level of A2 or more.
The pictures on the page are from me. Drawing is my hobby – besides jogging and newspaper reading.
If you want to take a course, send me an email with information about yourself and your German project.
What my Clients say:
Dans le cadre de la formation Office-Assistentin, Madame Daniela Fischer intervient en tant que chargée du cours de correspondance commerciale allemande depuis 3 ans. Elle dispense sa matière dans des groupes multiculturels de 12 personnes qui ont pour objectif de réintégrer le marché de l’emploi luxembourgeois dans les métiers du secrétariat. Elle sait adapter son enseignement à des niveaux intermédiaire et avancé et veille à l’organisation du travail individuel de chaque participante.JO, ZARABINA ASBL. LUXEMBOURG
I have been studying with Daniela in the format of 90min-private lessons. Daniela is very committed to her meetings. She always arrives on time and is always well prepared for the lesson. She is patient and encouraging and is continuously looking for new ways to explain and make me understand better. We have been concentrating mostly on speaking and are working a lot on managing a conversation. I enjoy her classes and have already made a significant progress. I can now communicate with my collegues in German, also via telephone.Mimi, Luxembourg
- in Luxembourg since 2008
- you can book a classical language course to learn German or to improve youre level
- you like to talk with youre mother-in-law in Frankfurt?
- you have decided to apply for a job in Munich?
- you want to listen to parliament debates in Berlin?
- you are keen to read Goethe in the original language?
Anyway the organisation of youre course will be quick and simple!