Whether you work for an international company or you run an international company: in your professional life you are frequently confronted with …
German course Lux – Why should I learn German in Luxembourg ?
There are 563 000 habitants living in Luxembourg, out of which 259 000 are expats from all over the world who work for international companies.
They speak their mother tongue and they also have to deal with the three official languages in Luxembourg – Luxembourgish, German and French.
How to learn German fast? – Things become easier if you manage to switch between languages!
In any case German is always present in your everyday life:
- The language at your workplace is English –
nevertheless, you have to deal with German emails and phone calls,
or you may often need to travel to Germany to attend meetings. Learn German together in a language course in your company.
- You want to push your carreer with the German certificate CEFR – you will need a taylor made German course for your preparation
- Your children learn to speak German at school.
- You’d like to cross the border to do your shopping in Germany, to go to the restaurant or to do some sightseeing in Trier during the weekend – That’s the best way to learn German!
- You want to improve your German knowledge – or you are curious to learn a new language and you take the challenge!
So get started with your German course – as a beginner or to brush up and to improve what you have learned before.
What my Clients say:
Dans le cadre de la formation Office-Assistentin, Madame Daniela Fischer intervient en tant que chargée du cours de correspondance commerciale allemande depuis 3 ans. Elle dispense sa matière dans des groupes multiculturels de 12 personnes qui ont pour objectif de réintégrer le marché de l’emploi luxembourgeois dans les métiers du secrétariat. Elle sait adapter son enseignement à des niveaux intermédiaire et avancé et veille à l’organisation du travail individuel de chaque participante.JO, ZARABINA ASBL. LUXEMBOURG
I have been studying with Daniela in the format of 90min-private lessons. Daniela is very committed to her meetings. She always arrives on time and is always well prepared for the lesson. She is patient and encouraging and is continuously looking for new ways to explain and make me understand better. We have been concentrating mostly on speaking and are working a lot on managing a conversation. I enjoy her classes and have already made a significant progress. I can now communicate with my collegues in German, also via telephone.Mimi, Luxembourg
- German course Lux since 2008
- you can book a classical language course to learn German or to improve youre level
- you like to talk with your mother-in-law in Frankfurt?
- you have decided to apply for a job in Munich?
- you want to listen to parliament debates in Berlin?
- you are keen to read Goethe in the original language?
Anyway the organisation of your course will be quick and simple!